A bit about me....

My name is Kim Langham. I have a bachalors degree in elementary education. I taught 3rd grade at St. Vincents Catholic School before becoming a stay at home mother. I am currently at the University of South Alabama to renew my teaching certification so that I can return to the work force.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

BLOGS

I am fairly new to the use of blogs, but I have come to see how beneficial they are. This would be a great way to incorporate technology into the classroom. I have learned a lot about technology just from using my own blog. It is a great source of communication between teacher and parent. Using blogs is a great way to keep up with the advancements in technology. There are a variety of ways to incorporate blogging into your classroom. Education videos, kid websites, student's work, and parent resources can all be incorporated with blogs. Teachers can use blogs to have students share their ideas or projects. It is a great tool to get students interested in writing. Blogging offers a creative outlet for students and it is free. Blogs are fun, exciting, and students are learning at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment